Mr. Robinson co-founded Robinson | Robinson with his father in 2000 to fill a need for entrepreneurs to obtain sound, affordable legal advice at the concept stage of their business endeavors. Mr. Robinson has represented numerous start-up companies in the technology, healthcare and aerospace industries and has transitioned them into strong profitable and entities. Working with entrepreneurs is Mr. Robinson’s passion. Not only has he represented entrepreneurs, but he has actually started and sold several successful businesses. Bringing his own experience as a business owner into the law firm gives Mr. Robinson a unique perspective, allowing him to understand every aspect of anxiety and excitement that an entrepreneur faces. Mr. Robinson represents clients during investigations by the U.S. Congress, U.S. E.P.A., S.E.C., and the F.B.I.. He also has extensive experience representing clients in high-stakes employment and non-compete disputes in the field of government contracting.
Mr Robinson is also a volunteer at the Boys & Girls Club in Harford County, where he spends his time teaching teenagers about becoming entrepreneurs.
- St. James School, St. James, MD
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, OH
- BA, Economics Management, 1990
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Dartmouth, MA
- JD, 1995
- Oxford University, Oxford, England
- International Transactions, 1995
- Maryland Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Maryland Real Estate Broker’s License
- Maryland Title Insurance Producer License
- Massachusetts Title Insurance Producer License