Mr. Deinlein is a Maryland Native with strong roots in his community. After pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at Towson University, where he majored in Political Science and History, with a focus in Maryland history, Mr. Deinlein decided to test the waters of legal education with a Master’s of Arts from University of Baltimore. His work at University of Baltimore focused on legal research and writing. Mr. Deinlein then obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Maryland, Baltimore where the majority of his focus was in Contracts and Corporate Governance matters.
Mr. Deinlein received Awards and Designations for his performance in Contracts and Business Law as well as his performance as an officer for Phi Alpha Delta, Darrow Chapter and participated in the Asper judicial fellowship program through University of Maryland. After law school, Mr. Deinlein went to work for Cohen & Forman Law Offices in Baltimore where he handled a variety of matters while focusing on Business Law and Real Estate Law matters.
Mr. Deinlein continues to focus on matters pertaining to Business Law and Real Estate matters for The Robinson Law Firm. He assists clients in many different areas including mergers and acquisitions, real estate settlements, contract negotiations, business formation and governance, and various other areas.
Mr. Deinlein is active in his community and donates his time and professional services to worthy causes. When not pursuing his passions for law, he likes to step into the outdoors where he enjoys time on the water, fishing, falconry, and relaxing.
- Calvert Hall College High School, Towson, MD
- Towson University, Towson, MD
- B. S. Political Science, History 2010
- University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- M. A. Legal and Ethical Studies 2012
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
- J. D., 2015
- Maryland Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Maryland Title Insurance Producer’s License
- Virginia Title Insurance Producer’s License
- New Hampshire Title Insurance Producer’s License