A contract is the corner stone of any business relationship. A mutual understanding of obligations promotes healthy business. A poorly crafted contract blurs the mutual understanding of the parties and often causes dire consequences. Our attorneys have over 75 years of combined experience drafting agreements ranging from simple service contracts, to complex international and governmental contracts. We help business clients with their day-to-day operations by reviewing, negotiating, revising, and creating manageable templates for various transactions, including:
- Purchase sales agreements
- Distribution and service agreements
- Agreements to bring in new investors
- Joint venture agreements
- Employee, customer, vendor and consulting agreements
- Software, technology and other intellectual property-related licenses and agreements
We recognize that businesses and business needs can change as the economy and technology changes. Some challenges simply do not fit traditional templates. We continuously adapt, developing new strategies and approaches for new products and services, and spotting and removing obstacles.