A company’s mark is its public identity. A Company spends a lot of time and money developing its corporate brand identity and/or product identity. Selecting, acquiring, maintaining and protecting trademarks, service marks and trade names are critical to the success of many businesses, and we help our clients make informed decisions in all phases of their branding and marketing strategy, including:
- Evaluating and selecting a mark or a family of marks
- Searching for potential problems with a desired mark and counseling on whether to seek registration
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting U.S. trademark applications and coordinating international trademark registration
- Guidance on the proper use, maintenance and protection of a mark
- Planning and execution of appropriate responses to infringers
- Trademark owners trust The Robinson Law Firm with the protection of their brands because they know that when trademark or advertising concerns arise that threaten their business – from trademark infringement or dilution to false comparative advertising – our attorneys provide responsive, practical and intelligent problem solving.